BMSIT Bengaluru Engineering Direct Admission 2023 Batch
Table of Contents
We went for give expected help to understudy to make comprehend their capacities and pick a profession way suitably. Our administrations included directing by gathering of pre-arranged administrations which convey the best direction to the individuals who need to pick their vocation. Here who is interested to join in BMSIT Bengaluru Engineering Direct Admission 2023 Batch through management quota?
About BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Established in 2002, BMS Institute of Technology is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. BMS Institute of Technology offers undergraduate (B.E.) program in seven different branches of engineering and technology and 3 postgraduate programs in computer science and machine design, computer applications. Doctoral programs and an M.Sc (Engg.) by research program is also offered by the institute.
Applicants seeking to join undergraduate courses must have completed senior secondary school. The selection procedure is merit-based. The candidate must possess an undergraduate degree from a reputed university to register and fill the application forms for the master degree courses.
Procedure of Form Application Form
- The mode of filling up the application form is online.
- The application fee for the Karnataka PGCET is INR 650 (INR 500 for the reserved category candidates.
- If a candidate has a valid GATE score, he/she is exempted from appearing in Karnataka PGCET.
- After filling the application form for the Karnataka PGCET, an application number will be generated.
- The applicant can select only one examination center for the Karnataka PGCET examination. He/she must get the print out of the application form for the selection purpose.
- The entrance examination for MCA will be of 150 minutes duration.
- There will be 60 questions in Part A and 20 questions in Part B.
- For M.Tech, the entrance examination will carry a total of 100 marks.
- In the KCET examination, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics will carry 60 marks each. There is not negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The KCET admit card can be downloaded from the website once the notification is issued.
- Students who have completed MBA/MCA degree through the distance mode are also eligible to apply for the doctoral programs.
BMS Institute of Technology UG Admission 2022
The BMS Institute of Technology offers B.E programs in seven areas of specialization. All the undergraduate courses are of 4 years. The notification regarding the selection and the application forms for each academic session is released during the month of June/ July.
Applicants can apply online by filling out the application form on the official website and paying the application fee through online mode. After the entrance examinations, the students who get selected in the merit list will be notified to appear for the personal interview.
- Eligible candidates can apply for selection through KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K and COMEDK (Consortium of Medical engg and Dental colleges of Karnataka) Comed-K.
- To be eligible for join to the through the management quota, applicant should have secured an average minimum of 60% marks.
BMS Admission Registration 2022
The application form can be obtained online through the university website.
- To fill up the COMEDK application form, candidates must register themselves on the official website.
- He/she must provide all the necessary personal details.
- After previewing and ensuring that the details, the candidate will be able to successfully register. He/she will receive credentials (user id and password) for the application form.
- After using the credentials, the candidate must log in and fill the other details remaining in the application form. At this stage, he/she must also select the course to be pursued.
- He/she must upload a scanned recent photograph along with the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The applicant must select three nearby examination centers from the given list.
- The payment must be done online and it is non-refundable.
- The application fee is INR 1200 for PCB/PCM students and INR 1500 for PCMB students.
- After the payment of the application fee, a transaction ID will be displayed which must be noted down for later use.
- After this is completed, it is compulsory to take a print out of the form for future reference
Documents required for Counselling
The candidate must carry the following documents for the counseling procedure:
- Class X marksheet and passing certificate
- Class XII marksheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent passport size photographs
The institute follows reservation as per the guidelines issued by the government. To avail selection to a reserved seat, an applicant must be able to produce all the required documents. The institute reserves a fixed number of seats for foreign applicants.
- Engineering Colleges in Pune for Direct B.Tech Admission
- RV College of Engineering Management Quota Direct Admission
Review & Feedback
BMS Institute of Technology Placements is 100% if you score good marks throughout b.tech program in four years. The average package for freshers will be starting from 3 to 5 lakh rupees which you may get if you get selected in campus placements.
The maximum package can go up to 11 to 12 lakh per annum if you are able to get selected in good companies. Most of the companies which conducts campus drive in India are the Top leading MNC companies as well as many startup companies also select students from BMSIT Bangalore.
The Placement Cell
The department of Placement and Training was established during the year 2004. The very first batches of students under this department were placed from the campus in 2005-06. Initially the placement department collaborated with the department in BMSIT campus.
As of date the department is fully sustained and provides complete placement solutions to the students of the institute and BMSITM has a good placement record in the ranking of b.tech colleges in Bangalore.
There has been a steady increase in the number of recruiting organizations since its establishment and at present we have around 150 organizations wherein BMSIT alumni are making a difference, both to the glory of the company and an active change in society.
The department facilitates the entire recruitment process by coordinating with various facilities in the campus. For the students to be placed in the prestigious organizations that come for recruitment, the department provides a complete training solution involving in house faculty and industry interactions. The students are also motivated to choose their career by the experienced alumni at prestigious posts.
The Department of Placement and Training is headed by Mr. P. Ganesh, Associate Prof. supported by Mrs. Ambika Rani Subhash and Ms. Ashwini. S.