BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission
Table of Contents
If you are seeking to register BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota Admission. We are here to guide and help you to get an entry to this College. For Further Information select now with us,
BMSIT, an institution with a class of its own, is one of the most sought after Colleges for high quality engineering education in the state. It is a well-established private engineering college in Bangalore recognized by the AICTE, Government of India and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. With its modern infrastructure, highly qualified and committed faculty, and active industry engagement, the College has been recognized as an “Emerging Technical College in the state of Karnataka” by the VTU. AICTE has given a zero deficiency report for the College.
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates shall have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics. The Candidate should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for Admittances to engineering.
The candidates satisfying the above criterion can apply through:
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K
- COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) Comed-K
- Allowance: The Admittance under Mgmt. Allowance is processed in the office of the College Educational Trust. The Council of Trustees decide the tuition fee for various courses under Mgmt. Allowance and seats are allotted by the Chief of the Admittance Committee.
Entrance Exam Application Process:
- To fill up the COMEDK application form, candidates must register themselves on the official website.
- He/she must provide all the necessary personal details.
- After previewing and ensuring that the details, the candidate will be able to successfully register. He/she will receive credentials (user id and password) for the application form.
- After using the credentials, the candidate must log in and fill the other details remaining in the application form. At this stage, he/she must also select the course to be pursued.
- He/she must upload a scanned recent photograph along with the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The applicant must select three nearby examination centers from the given list.
- The payment must be done online and it is non-refundable.
- The application fee is INR 1200 for PCB/PCM students and INR 1500 for PCMB students.
- After the payment of the application fee, a transaction ID will be displayed which must be noted down for later use. After this is completed, it is compulsory to take a print out of the form for future reference
- Documents required for Counselling
Documents for the Admittance procedure:
- Class X marksheet and passing certificate
- Class XII marksheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
A significant percentage of students come to this college from different parts of the city. To ensure a swift, safe and comfortable commute between.
An on-campus branch of the renowned Allahabad Bank has you covered for your banking requirements. So all of your financial needs are taken care of.
24/7 Power Supply:
- The Primary power Distribution to an extent of 250KVA is obtained from BESCOM.
- Power back-up is provided by a 320 KVA Stand-by Diesel Generator switched automatically in the event of power outages.
- The Diesel Generator caters power to the entire campus.
- In addition, there is a 250 KVA Diesel Generator to supplement the power requirements.
- Un-interrupted Power Supplies (UPSs) have been installed to cater to the Computer Systems and sensitive gadgets that require uninterrupted power supply.
The building in the campus including the hostels are provided with an adequate number of lifts. Besides the entry point of the buildings are provided with rafts (sloped floorings) to facilitate the movement of wheelchairs.
Green Initiatives Taken At This Campus:
- Large scale afforestation
- Development and maintenance of Law
- Use of treated sewage water for garden
- Rain water harvesting
- Environmental education through Eco club
- Use of Low Impact Development (LID) Landscaping Techniques
- Use of organic fertilizers/compost
The Placement Cell:
The department of Placement and Training was established during the year 2004. The very first batch of students under this department were placed from the campus in 2005-06. Initially the placement department collaborated with the department in this college campus. As of date the department is fully sustained and provides complete placement solutions to the students of the College has a good placement record in ranking of engineering colleges in Bangalore.
There has been a steady increase in the number of recruiting organizations since its establishment and at present we have around 150 organizations where in this college alumni are making a difference, both to the glory of the company and an active change in the society.
The department facilitates the entire recruitment process by coordinating with various facilities in the campus. For the students to be placed in the prestigious organizations that come for recruitment, the department provides a complete training solution involving in house faculty and industry interactions. The students are also motivated to choose their career by the experienced alumni at prestigious posts.
The students are trained for placements from the first semester itself in the areas like personality development, group discussions, interviews, aptitude, and communication skills etc. Many leading companies visit college campus for recruitment every year. It also provides placement opportunities to the students in association with Placement cell.
Accenture, Aricent, Cognizant, Cummins, CISCO, Dell, Deloitte, Ericsson, Fidelity, HCL, HP, IBM, Infosys, ITC Infotech, Informatica, iGATE, JohnDeere, JP Morgan, MindTree, MuSigma, NDS, NetApps, Nokia Siemens, Oracle, Rajashree Cements, Quest Glo;bal, Siemens, SKF, Tata ELXSI, TCS, Tech Mahindra, TESCO, WIPRO etc.