BMS Institute of Technology ISE Branch Management Quota Seats
Table of Contents
BMS Institute of Technology ISE Branch Management Quota Seats like Facilities, Branch, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc. for more enquires
BMS Institute of Technology and Management
|Name of the College||BMS Institute of Technology and Management – [BMSIT & M]|
|College Type||Private Engineering Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination, Merit-Based selection|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||COMEDK UGET Karnataka PGCET GATE KCET|
|Entrance Mode||Written examination and Personal Interview|
|Scholarship||National Board for Higher Mathematics|
Information Science and Engineering at BMSIT
The Department of Information Science and Engineering started in the Year 2010 with an approved intake of 60 and Enhanced to 120 from the academic year 2018-19. The Department has qualified and professionally dedicated faculty member practice OBE in the academic deliverables. The faculties have published research articles in various National, International, IEEE Conferences and Journals.
The department has modern laboratories to serve the teaching and research needs of the students as well as faculty members. The Department has been organizing conferences, workshops, expert lectures and student centric activities to encourage students and faculty to instil lifelong learning. Few of our students are working for consultancy projects along with few faculty members. The staffs are encouraged to attend the 10 days internship to bridge the gap between the academics and industry. The department has admirable research ambiance.
DEPARTMENT ADVISORY BOARD (DAB)
- K. Rajanikanth, Former Advisor, Principal, Professor in Information Science and Engineering – MSRIT
- Keshava Munegowda, Principle Architect, Dell EMC Corporation, Bangalore
- M B Patil, Parent, Professor and Head, Department of Civil Engineering SKSJIT, Bengaluru
- N. Srikanth, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISc, Bangalore.
- Rajesh G, Senior Architect, IBM, Bangalore, India
- Satyanarayana Raju. M, Special Invite, Chief Mentor, NCET. Ambassador, Toastmasters Intl USA (BMS Institute of Technology ISE Branch Management Quota Seats)
- Praveen A L, Managing Director, Jallahalli West, Bengaluru
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Successful professional career in Information Science and Technology.
- Pursue higher studies & research for advancement of knowledge in IT industry.
- Exhibit professionalism and team work with social concern.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
MODE OF ADMISSION
- Admissions are done on the basis of rank in KEA-CET through KCET Counselling and COMED-K through COMEDK Counselling.
- Applicant should have completed Higher Secondary Examination or second year PUC or any other examination holding equivalent value with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
- He/she should have also studied Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics as optional subjects with an average minimum of 45% marks with English as the compulsory medium.
- Merit – based selection through KCET and COMEDK UGET
BMS Institute of Technology ISE Branch Management Quota Seats
- Eligible candidates can apply for admission through KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) KCET, Diploma CET (KEA) | AICTE J&K and COMEDK (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka) COMED-K.
- To be eligible for admission to the through the management quota, applicant should have secured an average minimum of 60% marks
Companies hiring ISE Graduates
- Ajax Fiori
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Aqua Seal Tech
- Aruna Constructions
- B L Kashyap
- BPI Technologies
- Brigade Group
- Collabera Technologies
- Dell EMC
- DXC Technology
- GE India
- Go Speedy Go
- Guitar Club
- HP Tech Support
- L&T Electrical & Automation
- L&W Building Solutions
- LSI Engineering
- Moolya Software
- Mu Sigma
- Ripple Group
- Robert Bosch
- Sandhar Technologies
- Sonata Software
- Tally Solutions
- Target Corporation
- Tata Elxsi
- Tek Info System
- Torry Harris
- Toyota Kirloskar
- WEG Industries
- Wipro GE Healthcare
- Software Engineer Work of software engineer involves developing various software and program algorithms as per the need of clients of the company.
- Software Tester The job of a software-tester involves checking and eliminating any redundancy in the software program so, as to ensure the bug-free performance of the software.
- IT manager An IT manager is entrusted with the responsibility of making the IT system of the company work in a hassle free manner through its effective management. Data Miner a data miner’s job revolves around making the validation and authentication of the various transactions that take place through digital mode or through the use of crypto currency.
- IT Maintenance Engineer This job involves timely inspection and correction of any bug or technical fault in software and hardware so, as to ensure their optimum functioning efficiency intact.