BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
Table of Contents
Ace Guru Education Services provides CAREER GUIDANCE, CAREER COUNSELLING for BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission. We are experienced in helping clients get admissions in top Engg colleges through management quota.
We offer students and parent the collective knowledge highly experienced professional college admission officers, and an expert educational strategist specializing in education planning for younger students. We provide comprehensive advice on every aspect of the university admissions process. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
Most importantly, as consultants, we focus not only on admission to college, but also on preparing for academic and personal success. We help students identify their passions, maximize their achievements and refine their goals. We offer individually tailored, comprehensive educational counselling to students bound. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
To Get Direct Admission in Btech College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites-btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
B.M.S. College of Engineering (BMSCE) was Founded in the year 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah a great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
Location & Area : Located in the heart of Bangalore, the Garden City of India, BMSCE is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station. The campus area is 11 Acres 30 Guntas with a built up area of 99,500 Sq.M.. BMSCE is the first private sector initiative in engineering education in India. Over the past 74 years of its illustrious existence, the institution has produced more than 40,000 engineers/leaders who have enriched the world through their immense contributions for mankind. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
Started with only 03 undergraduate courses, BMSCE today offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 14 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc (Engineering by Research) degrees in Science, Engineering and Management. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
The College has been effectively practicing outcome based education. The College has one of the largest student populations amongst engineering colleges in Karnataka. Currently about 5000 students are pursuing their higher studies in BMSCE. More than 350 research scholars are pursuing their PhD Degree in BMSCE Research Centres. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
BMSCE is one of the most preferred destinations for the students from across the country which could be attributed to the quality education, infrastructure, healthy teaching-learning practices as well as producing industry ready students. The College strives to develop technical, professional skills and individual values in its students that help to create foundation for their success. Speaking about faculty, the college has always attracted the cream of the crop. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
Its current team of faculty is no different. They are well qualified, meritorious, experienced and highly dedicated. The classrooms and labs of the college are best-in-class, well equipped and sophisticated. The labs are regularly upgraded in order to stay advanced. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled with 24×7 internet facilities in the departments and hostels. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
The college results and placement record bear testimony to the high standard of education provided by the institution. The institution has strong linkages and collaborations with reputed national and international institutes/organizations to nourish academic, research and innovation. The academic performance of the students has been exceptional, more than 90% of the students secure first class/distinction. BMS Institute of Technology Engineering Direct Admission
The institution has an excellent Placement and Training Centre. More than 200 reputed Core/IT/MNC companies visit the campus every year recruiting students from various branches. More than the 90% of the eligible students get placed every year. The institution is consistently ranked amongst the best engineering institutes in the country.
Affiliation & Accreditation
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with highest grade of A++ in the second Cycle with a CGPA of 3.83 on a scale of four. Valid from 28.03.2019 to 28.03.2024.
- First institution in the State of Karnataka accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) in Tire I Format
- Permanently affiliated by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi
- First Private engineering college established in the Country
- Approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Autonomous Institution (UGC approved) since 2008. The College has been effectively practicing Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- Permanently affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
- Approved as QIP Centre in Engineering & Technology by AICTE, New Delhi
- Included under 2f and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956
- The institution is proud recipient of TEQIP III (World Bank Funded Project); Successfully participated in TEQIP I & II Projects.
- Only partner institution from India of the Melton Foundation, USA, Which advocates global citizenship.
- Recipient of MHRD Scheme on Global Initiative of Academic Network (GIAN) and National Doctoral fellowship – AICTE NDF since 2018-19
Four Years Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Programs in:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ElECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- BIO TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING
Academic Eligibility for Four Years under Graduate Programs (B.E.):
1. Through KEA/COMED-K
FOR GENERAL MERIT CANDIDATES: A candidate who has Passed in 2nd PUC / 12 Std / Equivalent Examination with English as one of the Language and obtained a Minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue in under graduate programs (BE).
FOR SC/ST & OBC (Cat-I, 2A, 2B, 3A 3B) CATEGORY CANDIDATES: A candidate who has Passed in 2nd PUC / 12 Std / Equivalent Examination with English as one of the Language and obtained a Minimum of 40% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Bio Technology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue in under graduate pogroms (BE).
The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science / Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the pursue of determination of eligibility.
- Entrance Examination: KEA / COMED-K
- For Management Admissions: Students have to take any one of the Entrance Examination
2. Through Lateral Entry Scheme
Three Years Bachelor of Engineering (B.E. – Lateral Entry Scheme) Programs:
A candidate who has passed Qualifying Examination i.e. any diploma examination or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 45 % ( for General Merit Candidates) of marks taken together in all the subjects of the final year (i.e.,fifth and six semesters) diploma examination (Q E) is eligible for admission to B E-Courses and 40% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Backward Classes of Karnataka Candidates.
NOTE: The aggregate percentage of marks of the course of the qualifying examination shall be calculated as follows:
|Aggregate Percentage of Marks =||Sum of the marks scored by the candidate in all the subjects of the final year (5th & 6th semester) examinations X 100|
|Sum of the maximum marks of all the subjects of the final years (5th & 6th semester) examinations|
3. Through Management Quota
APPROVED MANAGEMENT FEE STRUCTURE FOR 2022
|S.No||Name of the Branch||Proposed Fee for 2021-22|
(Rs. in Lakh)
|1.||Computer Science & Engineering||9.0|
|2.||Information Science & Engineering||7.5|
|3.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||5.5|
|4.||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||7.0|
|7.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||4.5|
|8.||Industrical Engineering & Management||4.5|
|10.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||3.5|
|11.||Electronics & Instrumentation Technology||3.0|
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – AVERAGE 60% AND ABOVE IN PUC OR 12th STANDARD IN PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS, CHEMISTRY / COMPUTER SCIENCE / ELECTRONICS.
- HOSTEL FEES IS EXTRA (NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED FEES STRUCTURE)
- BMS EDUCATIONAL TRUST DOES NOT ENCOURAGE ADMISSIONS THROUGH AGENTS OR SUPPORT AGENTS FOR THE ADMISSIONS IN THE COLLEGE.