BMS Institute of Technology Direct Electronics Admission
Table of Contents
Management Quota – BMS Institute of Technology Direct Electronics Admission for the batch of 2022 is open now, so if you are fascinated towards Electronics and Communication Engineering, and you are not sure about your performance in the entrance exams facilitate for Admission to BMS Institute of Technology or other best available engineering colleges in Bangalore move forward in Management Quota BMS Institute of Technology Direct Admission, get in touch with us for details.
BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT) Bangalore
BMS Institute of Technology Direct Electronics Admission via Management Quota BMS Institute of Technology (BMSIT) was established keeping the developing interest for the specialized instruction and promoting the respective destinations of our authors.
BMS Institute of Technology begun in the year 2002 at Yelahanka, Doddaballapura Main Road, Bangalore with the vision to develop as one of the Nation’s finest foundations in the field of specialized training and research through engaged, viable and supported observing of its projects and assets. In no time, the BMS Institute of Technology is perceived as one of the best colleges in the condition of Karnataka.
Electronics and Communications at BMS Institute of Technology
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at BMS Institute of Technology was established in 2002-03, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The undergraduate program within this department is provisionally accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi till 2022. The Department offers full-time Electronics & Communication Engineering at the undergraduate level and has a Research Center recognized by VTU, Belagavi.
The Department has qualified and experienced faculty members with expertise in VLSI and embedded systems, digital communication, signal processing, computer networks, nano-electronics, etc. The ongoing research activities include digital image processing and computer vision, biomedical signal processing, communication, and networking.
Facilities @ Electronics and Communications Department
The department facilitates well-equipped laboratories strengthened by software’s Matlab, Cadence, Labview, Multisim, etc. and supported by development boards used for UG projects and research activities.
The department facilitates industry-institute interaction with industries like KPIT Technologies, Tata Elxsi, Edgate, etc. through collaborations for the industrial visit, internship, workshops, and job opportunities.
– Advanced Communications Lab
– Advanced Microprocessor Lab
– HDL Lab
Electronics and Communications Department Festival
ELECSIM is a club run by students under the guidance and support from faculty. The club aims to encourage technical interest among students from various Departments who have a common interest in electronics.
Under this club, the department conducts an intercollegiate technical fest annually during the month of September (odd semester).
Events conducted under the fest include paper presentations, poster presentations, quizzes, and mock placements. Other events exclusive to the Department are also organized. Stalls organized by the fest’s sponsors along with General stalls selling products created by students are also an accompanying feature.
Departments’ Achievements @ BMS Institute of Technology
- CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE ON SYSTEM ON CHIP: As a part of Texas Instruments (TI) University Program, Department has set up TI Embedded Systems Lab, TI Microcontroller Lab and TI Analog System Design Laboratory in the department premises. Under this set up, Edgate Technologies Pvt. Ltd, the TI University partner has donated several TI hardware for developing projects under the embedded system and analog domain. Under this the students have developed various projects and participated in TI-Innovation Challenge India Design Contest 2015.
- CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE FOR DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS: (COE-DAE) Department is in the process of establishing a Centre of Excellence for Development of Automotive Electronic Systems. The Centre of Excellence for High-Speed Development of Automotive Electronic Systems aims to enhance relationship between institute and industry to realize their existence objectives. This will help to develop human capital according to the respective needs and current surrounding and increase their effort in the areas of research, development and commercialization.
- To have updated cutting edge technological transformations and developments in the field of electronics and allied branches, the Department has been instrumental in organizing & conducting workshops, conferences, invited talks from distinguished guests from industry and academia.
- Department has produced over 70 research publications by the faculty members in various international and national journals as well as international and national conferences in the past two years.
- National foundation for entrepreneurship development (NFED) has honoured Dr. M C Hanumantharaju, HOD of ECE Department by awarding him senior educator and scholar award for his significant contribution to teaching and scholarly activities on 6th teacher’s day awards and celebrations 2015.
- Prof. Karthikeya G. S presented two papers on Antennas in the fifth edition of the prestigious IEEE ICCE, 2014 (International Conference on Communications and Electronics). This event was jointly organized by IEEE Vietnam section, Antenna Propagation Society, IEEE Photonics Society, IEEE SSCS Vietnam chapter, Korean Institute of Communication and Information Sciences, Japanese Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers in July 2014.
- Mr.Venkat Chinta, (8th semester student) was selected to work in Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, USA. He has designed and built a prototype feedback control system for tensioning straws into Mu2e rings along with scientists from Fermi Laboratory. He was a member of the Tracker team on the Mu2e experiment at the Fermi lab. He has been selected for Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering (direct from Bachelor’s) in the Department of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the KPIT Technologies in the year 2014 aiming for training our faculty members.
- In order to bridge the gap between industry and academia and to make students familiar with modern tools workshops are conducted in association with industry personnel.
- Waves is a bi-annual newsletter published in the month of January and July from the Department, as a part of disseminating various activities and achievements happening in the Department.
Electronics Engineering Placements @ BMS Institute of Technology
The department of electronics and communication in the college witnessed good placement track records. Most of the offers were from software companies (mass recruiters).
The highest salary offered was 16 lakhs per annum where as the lowest was 1.8 lakhs per annum and the average salary was be 4 lakhs per annum. The roles offered to students are management roles, BPO jobs, electronics core jobs and also software engineer roles.
|Companies visited||Students Placed|
Electronics Admissions @ BMS Institute of Technology
If you are inclined about Electronics and Communication Engineering at BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore, you need to complete your class 12th or 2nd PUC or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with at least one among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics and it shouldn’t be less than 45% marks in total.
You should also appear in the entrance test conducted by the university, the government of Karnataka, and the association of private engineering colleges.
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority for students belong to the state for seven or more years, and almost half of the total intakes are occupied by the test.
- COMEDK-UGET (COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test) conducted by Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka for all students belong to the state as well as outside the state.
Other than this, BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore provides admission under management quota, and the fees and seats would be decided by the Chief of the Admission Committee in the college or trust. For direct admission through management quota, the minimum 60% would be expected as per the current norms of the management of the college.
If you are interested in BMS Institute of Technology Direct Electronics Admission in Management Quota, you could contact us directly for the details and process of admission, we would help you from here to get BMS Institute of Technology Direct Electronics Admission in the batch of 2022 under Management Quota or NRI Quota seats.