BMS College of Engineering ECE Branch Management Quota Seats
Table of Contents
Get Direct Admission into BMS College of Engineering ECE Branch Management Quota Seats without having good ranks in COMEDK or KCET. We will help you to get ECE Branch in BMS College of Engineering or other Best Engineering Colleges in Bangalore and Pune under Management Quota Seats.
Established in the city of heart named as the B.M.S. College of Engineering (BMSCE) is an autonomous engineer college in Basavangudi, Bangalore, India. It was founded by Late Sri. BM Sreenivasaiah, as the 1st Engineer College beneath private initiative. The Institution is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, and Karnataka and approved by All India Council for Technology Education. The college provides UG, PG and PhD Courses.
BMS College of Engineering Highlights
|Institute type||Private (Autonomous)|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Application mode||Offline (Pen and Paper Based)|
|Location||P.O. Box No. 1908 Bull Temple Road Bangalore Karnataka India|
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineer (ECE) of BMSCE was established in 1971 with an initial intake of 60 students to the Under Graduate (UG) program and enhanced to an intake of 120 students from 1983. The department offers three Postgraduate programmed in “Electronics” from 1986, “Digital Communication” from 1996 with an intake of 18 students and “VLSI and Embedded Systems” from 2014 with an intake of 24.
- Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission
- MS Ramaiah Direct B.Tech Admission by Management Quota
The department is also a recognized Research Centre (RC) by VTU from 2002 and is a recognized Quality Improvement Programmed (QIP) center by the AICTE from 2011. With these activities on-hand, the overall objective of the department is to contribute, significantly, to the realization of the Vision of BMSCE. The department has formalized this objective in terms of its own Program Vision and Mission which are in-line with the Vision and Mission of the college
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION – COURSES AVAILABLE
Candidates who want to make career in Electronics and Communication, can undertake the following courses. To get a job in this field, you should at least have bachelor’s degree. Though, master degree holders get attractive salary packet and designation.
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication
- B.E. Electronics and Communication
- M.E. Electronics and Communication
- M.Tech. Electronics and Communication
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
PEO-1 Graduates Will Professionally Progress In Electronics, Communication and Related Areas with an Inclination Towards Continuous Learning.
PEO-2 Graduates will Work in Diversified Teams of Multidisciplinary Environment
PEO-3 Graduates will Exhibit Good Inter-Personal Skills, Adapt Themselves for Changes in Contemporary Technology
Some of the important Software/Hardware facilities in the department available for research
- FPGA Trainer kits with XILINX FPGA VERTEX-5 XC5VLX110T FPGA
- ARM LPC and OMAP Boards for embedded system development
- MATLAB base Licenses with all necessary tool box and D-space hardware for hardware prototyping
- National Instruments LabVIEW and necessary hardware
- RF signal generators-3GH
- Mixed signal Oscilloscope and arbitrary waveform generators
- Synopsis EDA tool, Qualnet network simulator, Exacta network emulator (research license)
- Texas DSP kits- TMS6713
Eligibility @ Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, along with one of the following optional subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks
- COMEDK UGET
BMS College of Engineering ECE Branch Management Quota Seats like Facilities, Branch, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc. for more enquires
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION – WORK DESIGNATION
To be appointed by a top company, a candidate needs to have a minimum of B.E/ B. Tech degree in Electronics and Communication. These engineers can be appointed as Test and Integration Engineer, Design Engineer, Electronics Engineer and Electrical Design Engineer.Electronics and Communication Engineers are acquired by top recruiters (both private and government) like DMRC, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, nVIDIA, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Conexant, MTNL, AIR, BSNL, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, Bharat Electronics Ltd and Flextronics and Philips Electronics.
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION – JOB DESCRIPTION
(BMS College of Engineering ECE Branch Management Quota Seats)
- Generally, Electronics and Communication engineers have to perform the following duties at their workplace.
- Designing of process or mechanical equipment’s
- Improving the functionality and reliability of mobile devices and servers
- Setting up networks and equipment’s, process and maintenance of electronics gears and systems etc.