BMS College of Engineering Direct Management Quota Admission
Table of Contents
We are providing the details on BMS College of Engineering Direct Management Quota Admission Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, and career. By this Article, you can get the information on the Colleges offering Engineering Course, Eligibility of the course, Fee Structure, Duration of the Course. Just give us a call for more related enquiries Contact
BMS College of Engineering
BMS is an autonomous institute located in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It was established in 1946 by B.M Sreenivasaiah with an ideology to give impetus to technical studies in country. B.M.S.C.bmsE offers 16 postgraduate programs and 13 undergraduates program, in which 15 of its departments are declared as research centers. B.M.S.C.E institute will be a good choice to take a right direction in your career. Since B.M.S.C.E is in the IT hub of India, Bangalore; it has its own advantage. Students get exposure to work on new technologies through internships from multinational companies and other research centers.
Courses Offered in BMS College of Engineering
UG Program : Bio-Technology, Dept. of Maths, Dept. of Physics, Dept. of Chemistry, Chemical Engineer, Instrumentation Technology, Telecommunication Engineer, Information Science and Engineer, Architecture, Electronics and Communication Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer etc.
PG Program: MCA, MBA, Computer Science and Engineer, Computer Network and Engineer, Bio-Chemical Engineer, Machine Design and Mechanical Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Construction Technology, Transportation Engineer and Management etc.
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission
B.M.S College of Engineer (B.M.S.C.E) is one of oldest institute in India. Students will be happier to take direct admission in this institute. The process will start in the month of May every year. The institute will issue official notification for B.M.S institute of engineer management quota earlier. Started in the year 1946 by B. M. Sreenivasaiah, the institute is under the control of B.M.S Educational Trust. It was affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University and became autonomous in the year 2008. It is partly funded by Government of Karnataka. The institute has another branch in Yelahanka, Bangalore in the name “B.M.S Institute of Technology”. The syllabus in the B.M.S.C.E Engineering courses has strong academic curriculum. The infrastructure of the campus is well built. It is designed to suit the students, faculties as well as other staffs. Labs and Libraries, Canteen, Banks are located within the campus.
Eligibility and Entrance Exams
- The students should have scored average marks of 45% in 12th class. They need not worry about the marks scored in entrance exam.
- Our consultancy can help them to get seat through management quota admission in B.M.S institute of Engineer Bangalore. The seats under direct admission are allotted for students from India.
B.M.S College of Engineering UG Admission
- Candidates seeking entrance to undergraduate courses should have pass class 12 in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks from a reputed board.
- Entrance to BE/ B.Tech program is granted on the basis of COMEDK UGET score. For entrance to B.Arch program applicants need to appear NATA Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in entrance exam are considered for admission.
Admittance Procedure in BMSCE (Management Quota)
- The entrance is subject to the availability of seats in the College. To apply for direct admission, the students have to download the application form and follow the instructions given.
- The application form fees should be done through demand draft.
- We can help the students get Admittance through direct at low budget prices. 20% of the seats are reserved for management quota Admittance.
Placements in the Campus Interviews
Placement services is offered in the both the branches of the institute (Basavanagudi and Yelahanka branch). Most reputed companies like TCS, Infosys, Dell, Wipro and others conduct campus interview. Eligible candidates can earn 8 lakhs per annum. Read more about BMS College of Engineering Direct Management Quota Admission They can join the company after completing the course.
Feedbacks and Reviews
(BMS College of Engineering Direct Management Quota Admission)
- The facilities are same provided even in the B.M.S institute of Technology, located in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Both the institutes are run by the same trust.
- Under Direct admission, students can pursue course including Mining engineer, which a niche course.
- Students who have scored less mark in the entrance exam need not worry. They can get seat through management quota.