Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering Through Management Quota | BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees
Table of Contents
Management Quota Admission in BMS College Bangalore
There are basically two ways to get admission in BMS College of Engineering through management quota here i.e by giving the exam or by taking Direct Admission in BMS College of Engineering through Management Quota or Management Quota Fees in BMS College of Engineering.
Firstly, a student has to qualify State Level or National Level Engineering Entrance Exams like JEE Mains/Advanced, KCET (for admission in various engineering colleges of Karnataka), WBJEE (for admission in various engineering colleges of West Bengal), MHTCET (for admission in various engineering colleges of Maharashtra), UPSEE (for admission in various engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh), etc. or he/she can appear for entrance exams conducted separately by different Universities.
BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission
- BMS College of Engineering
- Admission Procedure
- Management Quota Fees
- List Of Documents
About BMS College of Engineering
BMS College of Engineering is an autonomous institute for Engineering Courses with NBA accreditation. BMS College of Engineering is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE. The college offers approximately 13 under-graduation courses in Engineering. Some of them are Mechanical Engineering, Biotechnology Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Computer Science Engineering. The college also offers approximately 14 Post Graduation Courses in Engineering. Some of them are M. Tech in Machine Design, M. Tech in Digital communication, M. Tech in Power Electronics and so on.
The institution has an excellent Placement Cell through which approx 90% of the deserving students get placed in various companies. To develop students as per corporate requirements, the placement centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills. To recruit students from various branches, various companies visit the college every year. Besides these, there are many more reasons why a student should consider Direct/Management Quota Admissions in BMS College of Engineering. Some of them are –
- Various media sources rank the college among the top 20 Engineering colleges in the country consistently for many years.
- The college is ranked 3rd amongst top 50 private Engineering Colleges by Times of India for 2015
- Events and Fests such as “UTSAV” are organized by student committees and staff members. BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission
- The college offers placements and recruitments to students in various companies like Google, Mircosoft, HUL, Headstrong, HP, IBM, IGate, Informatica.
- The college provides continuous internet (Wi-Fi) facilities in departments, hostels and campus of the college.
- The college has an experienced, dedicated and well qualified group of staff and faculty members who deliver up-to-date knowledge to students and play a major role in shaping the career of students.
- The classrooms are spacious and properly ventilated which provides appropriate learning environment for students.
- The college has separate Entrepreneurship Cell in which entrepreneurship skills are developed among those students who wish to become an Entrepreneur rather than doing job.
- The college also promotes development and research among faculties and students, the result of which is that various research papers have been published by faculties and students of the college.
BMS College of Engineering Admission Procedure
Every year BMS College of Engineering invites applicants from all parts of the country to participate in Engineering Entrance Exams.
There are mostly 3 types of Entrance Exams to get admitted to BMS College of Engineering given below:
- Karnataka – Cet also know as K-Cet conducted by Karnataka Exams authority (KEA).
- ComedK also called as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka. BMS College of Engineering Direct Admission
- By taking Direct Admission in Bms College of Engineering through Management Quota
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Fees
Students who wish to take admission in Management Quota, directly have to pay bit more as compared to the students who have qualified State Level or National Level Entrance Exams. For more details about the Fee structure of the Management Quota, fill the form below and we will help you reach out to the best educational consultants in Bangalore.
- B.E Computer Science.
- B.E Telecommunication.
- B.E Mechanical Engineering.
- B.E Medical Electronics.
- B.E Instrumentation Technology.
- B.E Electronics and Communication.
- B.E Industrial Engineering and Management.
- B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.E Civil Engineering.
- B.E Information Science and Engineering.
BMS Engineering College Placement
As I told you before, more than a hundred companies visit the campus every year for students of various branches. All the companies who visit the college will be reputed companies only. Companies like Dell, Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Accenture, etc visit the college every year.
The college provides 100% placement to students who are able to score well during the complete course. The placements also depend on the skill and efficiency of the candidate. Through placement, you can expect a minimum salary of 4 lakh and a maximum salary of around 10-13 lakh rupees per annum.
Most of the companies coming would be the top MNC’s in India. The college has an excellent placement record and history.
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or TC.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Community certificate, if applicable.
- Passport size photo -6 nos.
- Aadhar Card.
- Filled application form.