BTECH/BE Admission under Management Quota/NRI Quota
Table of Contents
BTECH/BE Admission under Management Quota/NRI Quota– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
What is Management Quota seat in Engineering Course?
Management Quota is a government authorized mechanism provided to private engineering colleges or deemed Universities by which students can secure Direct Admission in these engineering institutes or colleges inspire of being low rankers in JEE Advance,JEEMain,MHCET,VITEEE,COMEDK,KIITEE,WBJEE,SRMJEE,MET and other various state and private level entrance exam.
Management Quota is only applicable in private or deemed Universities because they don’t receive any grants from the government. So government allows private Institutes to fill 15% to 25 %( varies from state to state) of their seat through management Quota seats.
75% to 85% of the seats are filled on merit basis and the remaining 15% to 25%(varies from state to state) seats can be filled by the management of that institute. However, there is an eligibility criterion for the management Quota Seats as well. The management quota minimum eligibility criteria sometimes differ from university to university or college to college.
What is NRI Quota seat in Bachelor of technology/Bachelor of Engineering Course?
NRI Quota Seat Means
Reservation of seats for Non Resident Indians [NRI] children of Indian workers in abroad, Persons of Indian Origin [PIO] and Foreign Nationals [Self Financed Foreign Students].Around 15% of seats are reserved for these NRI/PIO/Foreign students.
The eligibility Criteria for NRI Quota Admissions are: [may be vary]
- The candidate must be Son or Daughter of an NRI / or a foreign national, and / or must have obtained prescribed qualification from a School / College located abroad, or
- The candidate must be a blood relative of the sponsor who is an NRI/or a foreign national/or a PIO and the same should be proved in the family tree.
- The candidate must have stayed abroad for at least five years during the preceding eight years from the year of admission, or
- The candidate must be citizen of a foreign land holding a valid passport issued by that country.
- The candidate must have a duly valid Certificate indicating NRI / Foreign Student status issued by a competent authority
What is the fee for getting Admission through Management Quota/NRI Quota in B-tech/Bachelor of Engineering Course?
The fees of a management Quota student are usually 3 – 4 times the normal fees. There is a simple reason for this.
From the management point of view, this is their chance to fill 15% of the seats on their discrepancy and it is economically good for the Institute or college which is authorized by the government.
From the student’s point of view, they are simply compensating for the low grades,less marks scored in JEE Advance,JEEMain,MHCET,VITEEE,COMEDK,KIITEE,WBJEE,SRMJEE,MET and other various state and private level entrance exam, with financial aid to the institute and getting a chance to get same education as the meritorious students.
Simply put, this is a win-win case for the students and for the Engineering Institute or college.
State wise Universities/Colleges Offering Management Quota/NRI Quota seats in BTECH/BE Course:
- ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN PUNE:
- PICT [Pune Institute of Computer Technology]
- CUMMINS College of Engineering for Women
- PCCOE [Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering]
- VIT [Vishwakarma Institute of Technology]
- MIT [Maharashtra Institute of Technology]
- BVPCOE [Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering]
- D.Y.PATIL, AKURDI
- D.Y.PATIL, PIMPRI
- AISSMS College of Engineering
- SCOE [Sinhgad College of Engineering]
- ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN MUMBAI:
- K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology
- Xaviers Institute of Engineering
- Father Agnel/Father Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering, Vasi
- Father Agnel/Father Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering, Bandra
- Shah & Anchor Kutchhi Engineering college
- Thakur College of Engineering and Technology
- D.Y.Patil College of Engineering,Navi Mumbai
- ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN BANGLORE:
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- BMS Institute of Technology and Management
- RV College of Engineering
- PES University
- Jain University
- New Horizon College of Engineering
- CMR Institute of Technology
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
- Banglore Institute of Technology
- Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- MVJ College of Engineering
- The Oxford College of Engineering
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
- East Point College of Engineering and Technology
- ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN DELHI/NOIDA
- Bhagwan Parsuram Institute of Technology
- Bharati Vidyapeeths College of Engineering
- Delhi Institute of Technology and Management
- Delhi Technical Campus
- Greater Noida Institute of Technology
- JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology
- Trinity Institute of innovations in Professional Studies
- AMITY UNIVERSITY
- ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN TAMILNADU
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- VIT [Vellore Institute of Technology]
- Sathyabama University
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Hindusthan College of Engineering
- Vel Tech Engineering College
- VISTAS [Vels Institute of Science,Technology & Advanced Studies]
- Bharath Institute of Science & Technology
- ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN ORISSA
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
- CV Raman Global University
- GITAM [Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management]
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan
- Silicon Institute of Technology
- GITA [Gandhi Institute of Technological Advancement]
How can we help you with Management Quota Admission in these Engineering Colleges/Universities?
ACE GURU EDUCATION SERVICES Consultancy is an Education Consultancy firm that stepped in to offer help with admissions to struggling engineering aspirants. Often, students are unaware of the requisite fees when it comes to getting a seat through management Quota/NRI Quota
Most of the students are also innocent to the legality of the same, which leads to cheating and misleading of facts at the time of admission. BTECH/BE Admission under Management Quota/NRI Quota
With over a decade of experience and after placing over 1000 engineering aspirants in various engineering universities/ institutes/Colleges across the globe. BTECH/BE Admission under Management Quota/NRI Quota
Applying through, an engineering aspirant can easily educate himself with the underlying rules of a desired course/branch and approach an institute legally with the help of a well-informed consultant. Therefore to eliminate misconceptions or being cheated by misleading personnel, it is extremely important to carry out such kind of admissions through a reputed consultancy firm and is rendering its services in education consultancy field from last 16 years.
On the other hand, any given study institution prefers to go about with management quota admissions through a consultancy as well and has got tie up with most of the reputed colleges/universities of India for guiding engineering aspirants for Management Quota/NRI Quota on their behalf. BTECH/BE Admission under Management Quota/NRI Quota
To put it perspicuously, Management Quota/NRI Quota is merely an advantage a student can use to rebuild and pursue a career of his choice in a reputed institution without the guilt of snatching the seat of a merit holder. It is also an opportunity to start afresh and build a career with utmost dedication without having to compromise on the comfort of a good college.
- BMS College Bangalore B-Tech NRI Management Quota Admission
- NRI Quota Admission in BMS College of Engineering
- BMSCE Engineering Seat Through Management / NRI Quota
- Direct Admission to RV College of Engineering for NRI Quota
- Top Engineering College NRI Management Quota Admission
- M.S Ramaiah NRI Management Quota Admission
- RV College Management Quota NRI Admission 2023-2027