Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission
Table of Contents
The article, which you are reading provides the detailed information of Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
Read the following article if you want Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission. For more information contact Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Bharati Vidyapeeth`s College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth`s College of Engineering, New Delhi, is an engineering college located at Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, India. Its parent body is Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Kashmere Gate, and Delhi.
Students will be admitted on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main organized by National Testing Agency (NTA), Delhi, and the counseling session will also be conducted at GGSIPU, Delhi.
Out of a total number of seats, the 90% seats will be filled in by the Centralized Counselling to be conducted by GGSIP University based on its JEE Main Rank. 10% of seats are reserved for Management Category. Admission to these 10% Reserved Management Category Seats will be done by the Management on merit as per the instructions of the Govt. of NCT, Delhi, and GGSIP University.
- College organizes conferences/ workshops/ seminars/ international conferences for their students (Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission)
- An average of 74% of students was placed through campus placement in the past 3 years
What is B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)?
Bachelor of Technology (BTech) is a professional undergraduate engineer degree programmed awarded to candidates after completion of four years of study in the field. In layman’s language, this undergraduate programmed is your gateway to a career in engineer. Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission in India, all technical programmed including BTech, fall under the regulatory purview of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). Admissions to BTech programmed take place through National level/State-level/Institute-level engineer entrance examinations.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Direct Admission
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Quota Engineering Admission
- Direct Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
- Computer Science Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Ceramic Engineer
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Metallurgical Engineer
- Petroleum Engineer
- Electronics & Electrical Engineer
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering B.Tech Course Eligibility
- The Minimum eligibility required to apply for B.Tech course is having 60% marks in 10+2 (Science Stream). (Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission)
- Final Selection to the course will be done on the basis of the JEE Main Entrance Exam Score.
BVCOE Delhi B.Tech Admission and Selection Process
- Admissions to BVCOE’S B.Tech programmed are made on the basis of the marks/merit secured in the JEE Main exam organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA), Delhi.
- After the exam, aspirants also have to attend a counseling process organized by GGSIPU, Delhi.
- Out of the total number of seats available at the institute, 90% are filled by the Centralized Counselling held by GGSIP University based on its JEE Main Ranks. Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission
- The rest 10% seats are filled under Management Quota, on merit as per the instructions of the Govt. of NCT, Delhi, and GGSIP University.
Key points about B.Tech Admission
- Out of the total number of seats, 90% of seats will be filled through centralized counseling conducted by GGSIP on the basis of the JEE Main Score.
- 10% of seats will be reserved as Management Seats. (
- Admission to these 10% seats will be done by the management on the merit as per the guidelines of the Government of NCT Delhi, and GGSIP University.
BVCOE Application Process
- The application process for the college is carried out in online mode. Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the course:
- Visit the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Click on the apply online tab.
- Add personal details and educational qualifications.
- Upload the scanned copies of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression.
- Click on the “I Agree” checkbox in a declaration form and click on the submit option.
- A login ID and password will be generated along with the preview of the details.
- Proceed to fill the course application details.
- Submit your application and click on “Proceed to pay”.
- Candidates will be redirected to the next page with a preview of all the details filled by the candidate. (Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission)
- Take the print out of the duly filled in application form.
Training and Placement Cell
- Training & Placement Dept strives to make students trained on new areas on chosen co-curricular and extra-curricular matters.
- Our Institute also conducts Industrial Training programmed for the students. This is for the preparation for campus recruitment programmed with an attempt to match the future aspirations of the students with the expectations of the corporate sector.
- The prominent organizations like Airtel, Aricent, AVIZVA, CB&I, DYSON, DXC, E&Y, GLOBAL LOGIC, Mahindra, Indian Navy, Hughes Systique, HSBC, Nagarro, SAPIENT, SAMSUNG, Windmoller & Holscher, ZS, ZYCUS, etc. visit us every year.
- Almost all the students get placed with these companies before they finish their studies. Around 15 – 20% of students join reputed institutions of higher education in India such as IITs, IIMs, XLRI, IISc, and other foreign universities for PG Programmed.
- The institute conducts In-house Summer Training in the area of Android Technology, Embedded System & application of Machine Learning in IoT, Cyber Security, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence and Automation in Electrical & Electronic Design. (Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi Direct Engineering Admission)
- The institute organized a camp for students to promote self-employment programs of the government.