Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Direct Admission 2022
Table of Contents
Read the following article if you want Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Direct Admission 2022. For more information contact
About Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering was entrenched during the year 1999 in Delhi, the capital city of India. The institute was granted the status Deemed University and is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering offers courses approved by ACITE, New Delhi.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering is spread across a vast green campus with well-equipped infrastructure facilities.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering facilitates library, projector rooms, auditorium, food court, sports ground, etc.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering encourages students to participate extra-curricular activities to enhance their skills and also provide them a platform to showcase their skills and talents.
Accreditation and Affiliation
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering has accreditation and affiliation under the following:
- NBA (In Process)
- ISO 9001-2015
- TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
- Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- To indulge skilled subject professionals for core knowledge and teaching of respective fields
- To excel continuously on the parameters of research and development programs
- Targeting the key features of modern educational methodologies
- To provide abundant opportunities to the aspirants to experience, explore, learn and strengthen the core acquaintance
- Launching a wide platform for the future engineering to groom up overall management and technical expertise
- Involving and practicing impeccable teaching schemes to approach systematic procedures and programs
- Direct Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Management Quota Engineering Admission
- Analyze the success parameter on a consistent basis and viewing the statistical reports on the basis of research data
- Approaching innovative problem solution methods centered on the need of the job market and fulfilling the criteria on a fast pace
- To create a sense of responsibility amongst youngsters and implicate overall development programs to nurture them for the global exposure
- To fulfill the gap between curriculum and recent need by empowering the technical and didactic skills with effective learning programs
- The college conducts cultural event named XTASY in every even semester and annual fest by Indian Society for Technical Education called EVOLUZIONE.
- BVCE is located near DDA Park, National Zoological Park, Purana Qila, Adventure Island Theme Park, PVR Pacific Mall and many other places.
- FERVOUR is the annual fest conducted by electrical and electronics engineer and CHAOS is the annual fest conducted by Google Technology User Group.
- JMDET is the college journal and NEWS LETTER CHAKSU is the publication of the college.
- The Training and Placement cell trains the students in both extracurricular and co-curricular activities to improve their skills and achieve over all development.
- The students are also provided with in house summer training for the students in various streams like Automation in Electrical and Electronic Design, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Embedded System and application of Machine Learning in IoT and Android Technology.
- The hostel has AC rooms which are for double and triple occupancy as per the convenience of the students. (Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering Direct Admission 2022)
- The college has nearly 6 canteens which provide hygienic and healthy food to the students as per the schedule which is maintained.
|Facility||Total fees per month|
Course details BVCOE provides the students with only B.Tech courses and lateral courses with various specializations with limited intake and the candidate must score good marks in the IPU CET exam as per the category cutoff. Specialization
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Computer Science Engineering
The IPU CET cutoff for the B.Tech courses offered in the college is as follows:
|Specialization||IPU CET Cutoff|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||2147|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||1743|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||1226|
|Computer Science and Engineering||448|
IPU CET 2022 eligibility criteria
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th from a recognized board.
- They must have scored at least 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- They should have passed in all the above mentioned subjects individually too.
- They must have passed in English as subject of study (core/elective or functional)
Reviews and feedback
The placement in this college is good; approximately 80% have been placed and the average salary package offered was 4 LPA and 8 LPA was highest. The fee I paid was 90,062 per year. Hostel facilities are available to only girls. Some rooms have ac and some have coolers. The faculty members are very supportive and Ph.D. holders also they are all experienced and expert in the fields. The course mainly has practical aspects of learning. We conduct at least 20 technical and cultural fests in the college.