RV College Of Engineering Direct BE Admission
Table of Contents
Are you willing to get direct admission in RV College. Don’t worry we are there to help you through RV College Of Engineering Direct BE Admission. RV College of engineering is the best institute where you can study engineering Apply for RV College of Engineering Direct BE Admission.
RV College Of Engineering Direct BE Admission. Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- btech-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
RV College of Engineering in Bangalore is one of the most demanding engineering colleges in India. The college is among the top 5 engineering colleges in Bangalore, and many students dream of studying at RV college of engineering. RV College of Engineering was founded in the year 1963. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
The institute is approved by AICTE and all its departments are accredited by NBA, New Delhi. As per the QS Asian University Rankings 2023, REVA is ranked 6 th among State Private Universities in Karnataka and 47 th in India. The University currently offers 41 full-time UG programmed, 32 full-time PG programmed, 18 PhD programmed, and certification and diploma programmed. RV College of Engineering is also known as RVCE.
- Food court.
- Outdoor and indoor sports.
- Transportation Facilities.
- In-campus health center.
- In-camps banks.
- In-campus Post-Office.
- High-speed internet facilities.
- Hostel facility for boys and girls.
- Seminar Halls.
R.V. College of Engineering Admission Highlights 2023
- Name of the Institute R.V. College of Engineering
- Commonly Known As RVCE, Bangalore
- Type of the Institute Private
- Courses Offered BE, M.Tech and MCA
Entrance Exams Accepted
- BE – KCET/COMEDK
- M.Tech – GATE/PGCET
- MCA – KMAT/PGCET
The departments in RV are:
- Aerospace Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Information Science.
- Eligibility criteria for B.E direct admission:
- Minimum 70% marks in science & mathematics subjects separately in class 10th.
- Minimum 65% marks in physics & mathematics subjects separately in class 11th.
- Minimum 60% marks in physics & mathematics subjects separately in class 12th.
- Must have appeared in either CET, COMEDK, JEE Mains, or any other national level entrance exams.
- If class 12th results are not announced, seat booking can be done on the basis of class 10th & 11thmarks.
RV College Of Engineering Focuses On Each & Every Student and Technical and Trainee Students Of almost every Branch And that is The Reason basically that They Have Direct Admission facility available.
R.V. College .of Engineering UG Admissions
RV College of Engineering offers 12 engineering courses. To apply for admission in B.E under the management quota, students need to meet the eligibility criteria. In order to be eligible for admission, the students should have appeared for common entrance examinations such as JEE, COMEDK OR KCET 2023. The seat allocation for the B.E courses is given below. In the total seats, 45% of the seats are reserved for the government quota, 30% are reserved for the private quota and the remaining 25% of seats are filled under the management quota.
- Courses Development Fee Tuition fee per annum
- Computer Science & Engineering 20 Lakh 11 Lakh
- Information Science Engineering 10 Lakh 9 Lakh
- Mechanical Engineering – 6 Lakh
- Electronics & Communication Engineering 7 Lakh 6 Lakh
- Aerospace Engineering 3 Lakh 5.5 Lakh
- Civil Engineering – 5 Lakh
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 5 Lakh
- Industrial Engineering & Management – 4 Lakh
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 4 Lakh
- Chemical Engineering – 4 Lakh
- Biotechnology 2 Lakh 4 Lakh
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 4 Lakh
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning 10 Lakh 9 Lakh
- Computer Science & Engineering (Cyber Security) 10 Lakh 9 Lakh
- Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science) 10 Lakh 9 Lakh
Two of its popular schemes include; State Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Under (INR 400 per annum) and Post-Graduation (INR 500 per annum) SC students of RVCE, with family income less than INR 12,000. Financial assistance of INR 8000 towards students who have enrolled .
RVCE has a track record of 100% campus placements. The graduates and postgraduate students of RVCE have been recruited by some of the world’s leading multinational companies. Companies from the core engineering sector, research & development, IT & ITES are the major recruitment partners. More than 1200 job offers are given every year by 250+ campus recruitment partners.
- Average salary package: upto 6 lakhs INR
- Highest salary package: 14 lacks & above
A few of the major companies are:
- Reliance Jio Infocom Ltd.
- Zuari Cement Ltd.
- Dell India Pvt Ltd.
- Reliance Industries Limited.
- Daikin Airconditioning.
- JSW Steel.
- Cyro Bank.
- VIACOM etc
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission for 2024
- Top Engineering Colleges Bangalore Karnataka Direct Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College 2022 session
- MS Ramaiah Management Quota Fees for 2023 Session Batch
- What is the Management Quota Fees at MSRIT for 2023
- MSRIT Bangalore Direct Btech Admission
- Management Quota Admission in RV College
- Top 10 Engineering College Direct Admission
- Management Quota Fees Structure for BMS College Bangalore
- PES College of Engineering Management Quota Fees