B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi
Table of Contents
Are you excited to take B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi? By Management Quota then check out the given article which are provided by us for further more information you can contact us
B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi
Bharati Vidyapeeth`s College of Engineering Delhi
Bharati Vidyapeeth`s College of Engineering, New Delhi, is an engineering college located at Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, India. Its parent body is Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. It is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Kashmere Gate, and Delhi.
Students will be admitted on the basis of the merit obtained by them in the All India Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main organized by NTA (National Testing Agency), Delhi and the counseling session will also be conducted at GGSIPU, Delhi.
Out of total number of seat, the 90% seats will be filled in by the Centralized Counselling to be conducted by GGSIP University based on JEE Main. 10% seats are reserved for Management Category.
Admission to these 10% Reserved Management Category Seats will be done by the Management on merit as per the Instructions of the Govt. of NCT, Delhi and GGSIP University.
Affiliation and Approval
Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering (BVCOE), Delhi offers BTech courses in five streams of Engineering and Technology.
These streams include Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
Training & Placement Department at Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering Delhi strives to make students trained on new areas on chosen co- curricular and extra-curricular matters.
It also conducts Industrial Training programme for the students. This is for the preparation for campus recruitment programmes with an attempt to match the future aspirations of the students with the expectations of the corporate sector.
The prominent organizations like Airtel, Aricent, AVIZVA, CB&I, DYSON, DXC, E&Y, GLOBAL LOGIC, Mahindra, Indian Navy, Hughes Systique, HSBC, Nagarro, SAPIENT, SAMSUNG, Windmoller & Holscher, ZS, ZYCUS, etc. visit the campus every year.
Almost all the students get placed with these companies before they finish their studies. Around 15 – 20% students join reputed institutions of higher education in India such as IITs, IIMs, XLRI, IISc, and other foreign universities for PG Programmes.
The institute conducts In-house Summer Training in the area of Android Technology, Embedded System & application of Machine Learning in IoT, Cyber Security, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence and Automation in Electrical & Electronic Design. The institute organized camp for students to promote self-employment programme of the government.
- Candidate must have completed three-year diploma in relevant branches of Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Diploma awarding institute/ university/ board recognized by AICTE
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc. with 60% marks in aggregate with pass in Mathematics as a subject from any recognized University
Note: Candidates with Diploma in Architecture are not eligible for lateral entry to Engineering/ Technology degree program. B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi
BVCOE Delhi B.Tech Eligibility Criteria ‘2023’
For admissions to BTech programmed offered by BVCOE Delhi, aspirants need to comply with the eligibility requirements for JEE Main. Take a look below:
JEE Main ‘2023’ Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th from a recognized board.
- They must have scored at least 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- They should have passed in all the above mentioned subjects individually too.
- They must have passed in English as subject of study (core/elective or functional)
Admission is through counselling based on the rank obtained in JEE Main and the counseling conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi.
BVCOE Delhi B.Tech Admission and Selection Process ‘2023’
- Admissions to BVCOE’S B.Tech programmed are made on the basis of the marks/merit secured in JEE Main exam organized by NTA, Delhi. After the exam, aspirants also have to attend a counselling process organized by GGSIPU, Delhi. (B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi)
- Out of the total number of seats available at the institute, 90% are filled by the Centralized Counselling held by GGSIP University based on JEE Main. The rest 10% seats are filled under Management Quota, on merit as per the instructions of the Govt. of NCT, Delhi and GGSIP University.
BVCOE Delhi B.Tech Application Process ‘2023’
- Besides apply for admissions on the BVCOE’s website, aspirants also need to apply for JEE Main exam. (B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi)
BVCOE Application Process ‘2023’
The application process for the college is carried out in online mode. Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the course: (B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi)
- Visit the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Click on the apply online tab. (B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi
- Add personal details and educational qualification.
- Upload the scanned copies of signature, photograph and thumb impression.
- Click on “I Agree” checkbox in a declaration form and click on the submit option.
- A login ID and password will be generated along with the preview of details.
- Proceed to fill the course application details.
- Submit your application and click on “Proceed to pay”.
- Candidates will be redirected to the next page with a preview of all the details filled by the candidate. (B.Tech Management Quota Admission Bharati Vidyapeeth Delhi)
- Take the print out of the duly filled in application form.
- The application fee for the form is ₹ 1000. It can be submitted through Credit/ Debit cards or Net Banking.