B.Tech Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering
Table of Contents
If you are Interested in B.Tech Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering then you can fulfill your dreams and make your career at top Level. RV College of engineering is one of the top leading colleges in India. B.Tech Direct Admission in RV College of Engineering has come out to be one of the leading technical campuses.
RV College of engineering Bangalore
(RVCE) Established: 1963
Affiliated to: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Approved By: AICTE, New Delhi, Accredited By NBA, New Delhi
All the engineer departments and the college of architecture are accredited by the AICTE and the National Board of Accreditation.
R.V College of Engineering Ranking
R.V College of Engineer was positioned 49 among building universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017.
- Aerospace Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Science and Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Electronics and Communication Engineer
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science and Engineer
- Master of Computer Applications
- Mechanical Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Basic Sciences
Let’s talk about B.TECH
Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after the completion of a three or four year programmer of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-degree level college in the Commonwealth of Nations, Norway, Republic of Ireland, the United States, and other countries. The common abbreviation for Bachelor of Technology is (Hons), if awarded with honors. The degree is awarded to those who have undertaken Bachelor of Science degree programmed supplemented by either occupational placements (e.g., supervised practical or internships) or practice-based classroom courses. Due to the supplemental requirements, the degree normally takes at least four years
B.TECH Admission 2022
To be admitted to engineer course, candidates must be eligible for the exam. Below we provide the basic criteria for passing the written exam.
- The candidate must be the Indian citizen.
- Candidates must pass class 12 class or equivalent of the recognized table.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum score of 45% (40% for the SC / ST category).
- The qualification exam must be approved with the combination of PCM subjects.
- The candidates that appear are also eligible.
- Admit qualified entry exam card
- Qualified entry exam scorecard
- Category certificate
- 10th and 12th brand sheet
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Photograph of the size of the passport
Designation Provided after B.TECH?
- One who have successfully completed degree in any of its discipline will be designated as “Engineer”.
- If you are specialized in computer science and engineer then, your job title will be ‘Software Engineer‘, those specialized in civil engineer will be titled as “Civil Engineer”.
- Tata Motors
10 Reasons Why B.TECH is the Best Course
- The perks of being an engineer
- Technical knowledge
- Find best gadgets
- Learn fast and late
- Think logically
- Have a strong base on science and math
- Grab a job of high salary
- Internet Knowledge
- Manage depression
- You are the new technician in your home
Why Choose B.TECH
Giving it our BEST since 1989
Mission critical customers demand partners that can deliver technically superior, high quality products and services; this is what you should expect from BTECH and what we provide on a daily basis. Planners from the Data Center, Industrial, Utility and Telecommunications markets know that incorporating BTECH into their plans is the BEST decision they can make on battery monitoring.
Robust Patented Technology
As an independent manufacturer BTECH’s engineers continue to discover and provide technological advances in battery data collection, analysis and integration, these advances are critical to maintain a competitive advantage. Today BTECH’s products are widely recognized as the benchmark in design, application and function.
The advent of computer grade UPS designs, smart charges, and constant duty cycle applications (solar etc.) requires that battery monitoring manufactures need to have the engineering resources and real world prowess available to adapt to new technologies.
Service and Support
B.TECH’s products are relatively maintenance free; on the rare chance that a repair is actually required BTECH maintains a staff of Technical Support, Field Service and Remote Monitoring Specialists to service any of our customers’ needs.